The unassuming Marylebone Farmers’ Market is one of the best places in Central London to source proper organic food coming straight from farms outside of London. You’ll also find deliciously prepared food to take with you to enjoy in Regent’s Park nearby.
Delicious highlights at Marylebone Farmers’ Market
- Oysters from Norfolk
- Edwin’s organic farm produce
- Free-range sausages from The Parsons Nose
- Organic vegetables and fruit at from Manor Farm
- Strawberries and Asparagus when in season
- Wander through the charming shops of Marylebone Village, which include, among other things, my favourite foodie delights of The Ginger Pig, La Fromagerie, and Rocco Chocolates.
Get delicious organic food from the market and have a picnic in Regent’s Park
We recommend trying out some of the delicious pastries like pear almond caramel cake from Honeypie Bakery, or a mushroom sandwich from The Mushroom Table. Or what about oysters from breakfast from Norfolk based Longshore?
Regent’s Park is not far away, and if you take food from the market to do a picnic we recommend Queen Mary’s Rose Garden which is such a lush tranquil place with lots of space for kids to run around.
The market is open on Sundays from 10 AM to 2 PM and you’ll find it in the Cramer Street parking lot just behind Waitrose.