Cycle Route Facts:
- Cycling distance: 6 miles / 10 km
- Suggested duration: 1-2 hours, depending on how many things you want to see along the way
- Terrain: Flat tarmac park path
- Traffic-free? Mostly shared paths with pedestrians, separate from main roads. Some road crossings.
- Suitable for: The whole family, great for children just beginning to learn how to cycle.
- Attractions en-route Victoria Park, Museum of Docklands
- Cycle hire: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/cycling/santander-cycles
- More rides: Safe Cycling Routes in London
Back to cycle routes in London