Woodland walk details and map:
- Walking distance: 3.8 km / 2.4 miles
- Suggested duration: 2-3 hours incl. a few breaks and stopping at the hides
- Terrain: Natural ancient marshes, meadows and lakes. A mix of gravel paths and boardwalks.
- Traffic-free? Yes, you’ll be completely shielded from traffic.
- Suitable for: The path is flat all the way and accessible for everyone. There is also a shorter trail for families with young kids.
- More about Rainham Marshes: 6 popular activities at Rainham Marshes
Back to Woodland walks main page