As a London-based family with three energetic youngsters, we originally made this treasure hunt map to keep our kids engaged while exploring the City of London. With this map in hand, we hope you and your family will embark on an absolutely fantastic journey through the heart of London!
- Starting point: St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Ending: St Dunstan in the East
- Walking distance: 3 km / 2 miles
- Suggested duration (incl. stops): 3-4 hours
- Age guide: 3 -12 years old
- Format: Two PDF files, print-friendly
- Special offer: Only £3.50 for both files
As part of the digital download, you’ll get two PDF files:
1. City of London Children’s Map
Get ready for an exciting adventure with our specially crafted children’s map designed to pique the curiosity of young explorers about the captivating history and iconic landmarks of the City of London. This meticulously designed treasure hunt features a user-friendly, self-guided trail leading to historical gems and remarkable sites that have shaped the vibrant tapestry of this city for generations.
We’ve tried to strike a good balance – the map should be simple enough to keep your child captivated during your day out in the capital, yet detailed enough to provide an enriching experience without overwhelming them with excessive information.
2. Guide to the City of London for Kids
Alongside the children’s map of London, you’ll receive an accompanying booklet. This booklet offers a peek into each landmark, unveiling hidden gems and suggesting engaging activities to keep your young adventurers entertained and create unforgettable memories.
As you follow the children’s trail on the map, refer to the guide to ensure your child remains enthralled throughout the journey without a hint of boredom.
Here’s how to kickstart your treasure hunt:
- Immediately after your purchase, keep an eye on your inbox for an email containing an exclusive download link to access the high-resolution PDF files.
- These PDF files are compatible with various devices, including tablets and mobile phones, ensuring you can explore the content seamlessly.
- If you prefer a tangible experience, consider printing the files on standard A4 paper using your home printer (totally optional).
- Now, you’re all set to embark on your City of London trail!
Tip: Transferring the files to your child’s tablet will let them explore the treasure hunt independently, well prepared before your day out.