Woodland walk details and map:
- Walking distance: 5 km / 3 miles
- Suggested duration: 1.5 hours incl. a few breaks along the woodland walk
- Terrain: Natural ancient woodland, meadows and great views of London. Mostly gravel paths through Oxleas Woods.
- Traffic-free? Yes, you’ll be shielded from traffic except for a few road crossings.
- Suitable for: This route is great for everyone, young and old.
- More about Oxleas Woods: Take a walk in Oxleas Woods
- Attraction nearby: Check out Severndroog Castle
Back to Woodland walks main page