- Walking distance: 3 km / 2 miles (total length of trails)
- Suggested duration: 1-2 hours including frequent stops to explore the wildlife
- Terrain: Natural wetlands with lakes, sawgrass and hides. Flat gravel surface paths and boardwalks.
- Traffic-free? Yes, you’ll be completely shielded from traffic within the wetland area.
- Suitable for: The trails are flat and even, the hides have wheelchair access and there are accessible toilets.
- More about London Wetland Centre: Adorable Ducks at London Wetland Centre
- London Wetland Centre Official Website
Back to Woodland walks main page