We are delighted to have talented parents guest blogging on LondonDucklings! There are so many excellent mummy and dad bloggers out there that deserve to be noticed. What’s better than us parents working together helping each other out getting more exposure? Why guest posting is such a great thing: You will be featured on our website and social media channels, and in return, we get good content and cross-promotion from you. It’s as easy as that!
Follow these four steps if you want to be a guest blogger on our site:
- Sign up: use the form below, suggesting a topic for your guest post
- Write: once confirmed by us, write a ~500-word guest post
- Post: your blog post reviewed by us and published on LondonDucklings
Current topics that we are focused on: Family days out in UK/London and Scandinavia. Your topic doen’t need to be about these specific topics, they can also be about related topics such as Children Photography Techniques, Favourite Children Books etc.
What you get when guest blogging:
- Increased reach and exposure
- Get introduced to our community and audience
- Increase your status as a leading influencer in your field
- More visitor to your website by linking from the blog post
- More followers and exposure from linking to your social media account
What we get:
- New and different voices and points of view on our blog
- Additional quality content that will benefit our readers planning family days out
- Building long term relationships and network with fellow parents
- More visitors and social media followers from you sharing the gues post with your community
Terms for guest blogging
- We only publish high-quality authentic posts
- Your post needs to be 100% unique and not published before
- You can link to one website and one social media account from the post (need to be good quality sites).
- Links are guaranteed to remain live for one calendar year.
- Please provide 2-3 high-quality images that you own the rights to (alternatively 3rd party photos with creative commons license).
- We reserve the right to edit to ensure that the tone of the article is fitting and appropriate to our readers.
- LondonDucklings will own rights to the content once published
- Once published, please cross-promote the guest post to your audience
- The article should not be less than 500 words.